The next edition of CourtsCarouge will explore secrets in all their forms: secret gardens, alcove secrets, unacknowledged secrets, family secrets, kitchen secrets, children's secrets and secret codes. We hope it will be a great opportunity to explore the power of secrets in storytelling and artistic creation, and to embark on a quest for truth!
To enter the competition, simply submit your short (film, documentary, fiction or animation) via the online platform by midnight on April 1, 2024, for a maximum film length of three minutes.
The entries will be screened at the Printemps carougeois opening evening on Wednesday April 24 at the Cinéma Bio, with a prize-giving ceremony by the President of the Jury.
Through the competition the Printemps carougeois aims to:
- offer to all the opportunity of trying their hand at making a film;
- stimulate audio-visual and digital creation;
- reveal talents;
- provide a showcase presenting Carouge, Swiss and international short films;
- encourage meetings and discussions between film buffs and a jury of professionals;
- develop creativity and critical thinking on images.
Regulations and prizes
Grand prix 1500 Swiss francs
Patricia Plattner Prize 1200 Swiss francs
Third Prize 800 Swiss francs
Génération Léman Bleu Prize 500 Swiss francs
Grand prix Animation 1000 Swiss francsREGULATIONS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
The jury of this edition
The jury of this edition is presided by the director Frédéric Baillif.Discover the whole jury
So far the themes proposed for the competition have been women, food, fear, self-portraits, trailers, love and nature.Consult the archives